Garuda Indonesia Cancellation and Refund Policy:
Passengers who wish to cancel their Garuda Indonesia ticket must read Garuda Indonesia’s cancellation and refund policy before starting the cancellation procedure. It helps to cancel tickets better and passengers get a perfect overview of the refund amount. So just read this comprehensive guide on Garuda Indonesia cancellation and refund policies.
Garuda Indonesia Cancellation Policy:
- Passengers can only cancel their reservation from Garuda Indonesia official website or app 08041-807-807 or +62 21 2351 9999 or directly at the Garuda Indonesia reservation counter.
- In the event that the passenger is unable to continue the flight due to his own illness or relative death, he can request a refund, but certain procedures must be followed.
- In the event that Garuda Indonesia cancels its flight due to an airline industry strike or wet runway surface or heavy rain or technical problems, then passengers will receive a full refund without any cancellation fee.
- Holders of non-refundable tickets are not entitled to a refund, but can cancel their ticket and the refundable fare will be transferred to a future travel booking.
- According to Garuda Indonesia’s cancellation policy, passengers are not allowed to cancel a reservation from any unauthorized travel agent, but they can cancel a reservation through a third-party website or an authorized travel agent.
Garuda Indonesia Refund Policy:
- The refund policy will come into effect after cancellation of the reservation from Garuda Indonesia official website or app.
- The refund goes directly to the source of the payment method or to the passenger’s bank account that was used to book the same ticket.
- In accordance with Garuda Indonesia’s refund policy, passengers must make a refund request for claim, compensation or flight cancellation.
- The refund request will be accepted after completing the refund request form process.
- The refund request form will only be available on the Garuda Indonesia website or their mobile app.
Garuda Indonesia cancellation fee:
The cancellation fee will be charged after considering various factors from the passenger’s flight and may calculate the main characteristics such as fare type, class, destination points, duration, time or other important points. However, there are some standards where passengers have to pay around 100 to 500 US dollars as Garuda Indonesia cancellation fee for each person.
- Holders of non-refundable and award tickets must pay 60% of the ticket price.
- Economy fare holders cannot cancel their reservation 24 hours before the departure time of the flight.
Garuda Indonesia 24 Hour Cancellation Policy:
Passengers cannot cancel a ticket at the last minute, but Garuda Indonesia opens its cancellation up to 120 minutes before departure.
In case the passenger is looking for a risk-free cancellation and wants to save his cancellation fee, he must cancel the Garuda Indonesia reservation within the first 24 hours after purchasing the ticket or seven days before the departure time of the flight.
How can I contact Garuda Indonesia?
Here you will find answers and solutions to your questions. And for anything else, our 24-hour Garuda Contact Center at 08041-807-807 or +62 21 2351 9999 is always ready to help.
How can I send an email to Garuda Indonesia?
For reservations that fall outside this time frame, please contact us via email (email@example.com).