Philippine Airlines always tries to provide flexible ways to cancel your booked ticket, but due to lack of correct information, passengers face problems in canceling their ticket if you want to cancel your booked ticket with Philippine Airlines, so you don’t have to. don’t worry, you will get everything about cancellation here. Follow the instructions below to learn how to cancel Philippine Airlines tickets.
How to cancel a Philippine Airlines ticket?
Method 1: Steps to cancel a Philippine Airlines ticket?
- Open any web browser and type “https://www.philippineairlines.com/” in the search box.
- Click on “Manage Booking” and you will be automatically redirected to the next page.
- Write the correct “Reservation Reference Number” and “Last Name” of the passenger.
- Then click on the “Search” button and select the desired reservation.
- Then simply click the “Cancel” button and you’re done!
- Therefore, upon completion of the cancellation process, the passenger will receive a cancellation confirmation to their registered email address.
Method 2: What is the Philippine Airlines cancellation process by phone number?
- This is a very easy and convenient cancellation process where passengers need to contact the Philippine Airlines Helpline.
- When connected, give your booking reference number and passenger name to the travel agent and get instant cancellation and refund assistance.
What is the Philippines Airlines cancellation policy?
- Passengers can cancel their booked ticket with Philippines Airlines up to 2 hours before the actual scheduled departure time of the flight.
- If any passenger cancels their Philippines Airlines ticket within 24 hours of purchasing the ticket, they will not be charged any cancellation fees.
- In accordance with the Philippines Airlines Cancellation Policy, passengers can only cancel their reservation from the official Philippines Airlines website or app or directly from the Philippines Airlines customer service number or from the airport under the Philippines Airlines reservation counter.
- Due to an airline industry strike, technical reasons, bad climate or other similar reasons, if Philippines Airlines cancels their reservation, passengers will be entitled to a full refund without any deduction.
- In the event that any passenger suffers from a serious illness or a relative is unable to continue their journey, they must cancel their Philippines Airlines reservation prior to departure and then submit their related travel documents. authority and get a full refund.
- In accordance with the cancellation policy of Philippines Airlines, the cancellation fees of Philippines Airlines are not fixed for each passenger and will also take into account the distance, duration, class or other major and material factors of the passenger’s ticket.
- Passengers must pay USD 200 as cancellation fees for non-refundable and refundable tickets.
If any passenger cancels their reservation after 24 hours of booking the ticket, they have to pay 100 to 400 USD as cancellation fees for each passenger.