Get full information on how to cancel a SAS Airways flight?
If your plan has changed and you can’t travel now, don’t worry. SAS’s flexible policy allows you to cancel your reservation and receive a refund if the terms of your ticket allow it. Can I cancel a SAS Airways flight? The short answer to this question is yes. You can get the money by visiting the My Booking section online and speaking to a SAS representative. In this article you will get detailed information about cancellation of tickets with SAS Airways; look to stay educated and advanced.
Follow the steps below to cancel your booking with SAS Airways.
Cancel your SAS flight online
- Go to the SAS website and find the My Bookings section at the top.
- Now you can enter the booking reference and surname, click search
- You can also log into your account to access your booking details.’
- Select the ticket you want to cancel and click cancel booking
- State the reason for cancellation and confirm the terms and conditions
- You may also have to pay cancellation fees depending on the tariff conditions
- Follow the instructions to cancel the reservation
- You’ll also get a refund if the terms of your ticket allow it.”
- So click the refund button, submit the refund form and get your money back.
Cancel a SAS flight by phone
- Dial the SAS Airlines phone number +48 228500500
- You can choose your preferred service language and follow the IVR commands to speak to a live agent.
- You can ask the agent if you wish to cancel the reservation. ‘
- Please indicate your ticket reservations and the reason for cancellation
- A SAS representative will check the status of your fare and cancel the reservation at the same time
- You can then ask about the refund and when it will start
Cancel a reservation through a third party
You can cancel a purchased ticket directly from the SAS website, contact center or airport using the above methods. However, if the booking is made through a third party, you can cancel your booking directly with the agent.
So you can use any of the above methods to cancel your SAS Airways flight at any time. Once you cancel your SAS reservation, you can request a refund if the fare conditions allow. In addition, before canceling your ticket, you should go through the cancellation policy to avoid hassles and fines.
Cancellation Policy of SAS Airways
- If your original plan changes and you need to cancel an existing booking, you can do so at any time by visiting the My Bookings section online and speaking to the Contact Centre.
- According to the SAS 24-hour booking policy, if the departure is seven days away, you have 24 hours from booking to cancel the ticket free of charge and receive a full refund.
- In addition, you will also receive a full refund on cancellation of SAS GoPro (except to/from China), SAS Plus Pro (except to/from China), SAS Business Pro (except to/from China) and SAS bonus tickets on SAS and Star Alliance.
- If you do not meet the 24-hour criteria, you may have to pay cancellation fees depending on the type of ticket.
- If SAS cancels your reservation, you can get a refund from the airline.
Conclusion: There are different ways to cancel a SAS Airways flight; you can do it online or offline. In addition, you may be charged additional fees if you cancel your reservation over the phone. Hopefully you are now clear on everything regarding the SAS flight cancellation. You can speak directly with a SAS agent for more details or further clarification.