How do I change my name to Southwest Rapid
If you have a Southwest Rapid Rewards account and have entered an incorrect or missed spelling of your name due to an error, you can easily change it in just a few steps. Southwest Airlines also offers a variety of ways to access your Southwest Reward account. If you want to change your name, follow the methods below to find out how I can change my name to Southwest Rapid.
How to change your name on your Southwest Rapid Rewards online:
- To obtain a correction or name change on your Rapid Reward account, you must visit Southwest Airlines’ official website at 1-800-I-FLY-SWA (1-800-435-9792) using any web browser.
- Then select the login option and enter the appropriate username or Rapid Reward account number along with the password.
- Then select the Account Information option and click the Edit button.
- Change or correct your name in the name section. (If you qualify)
Conditions for changing the name on your Southwest Rapid Rewards:
There are certain conditions where Southwest Airways has allowed its passengers to change the name of the passenger on their Fast Reward account. please contact customer service professional if you face any difficulty in changing name in fast account number.
- After completing the name change process, the passenger has to submit the details below.
- Marriage or Divorce Certificate or License Any government issued or approved documents.
- Passengers must email through all documents when they need to make a name change request.
- To get a Southwest Airlines email address, just open the Southwest Airlines app.
- Passengers can pick up an email address on the Southwest Airlines contact page.
How do I find my Southwest Rapid Rewards account number?
If you’re having trouble finding your Rapid Rewards account number, don’t worry, follow the instructions below to find out how to get a Rapids Southwest Rewards number.
- Open any search engine of your choice and visit www.southwest.com. 1-800-I-FLY-SWA (1-800-435-9792)
- After visiting the home page, just enter the associated email address.
- Then select the forgotten password or username option.
- Type in your affiliate email address and select the fast reward account option from the list presented.
- Please wait a few minutes and check your linked email address.
- You will receive a reward number under the e-mail address.
Can I change my last name on the Southwest app?
Tickets are non-transferable and names cannot be changed, except when an official name is changed. In this case, the passenger will need to contact Customer Relations at 1-800-I-FLY-SWA (1-800-435-9792) (not the reservation number) and provide their old and new ID.
How long does Southwest take to change an account name?
You can get your account name changed very quickly by contacting @Southwestair on Twitter. They will only ask for a photo of your marriage license and ID card – it only takes a few minutes to update.