How can I speak to a real person at Austrian Airlines?
Sometimes people book a flight with Austrian Airlines but want to make changes to the ticket a few hours before their flight departs. If passengers are not frequent flyers, they often have a question: Can I speak to a real person at Austrian Airlines and ask them to solve the problem before the scheduled departure? They can make necessary additions for the benefit and comfort of their passengers during the flight. The ways airlines prescribe to get a customer service representative are listed here for you as follows.
Ways to connect with Austrian Airlines
The steps to follow in order to speak to a real person at Austrian Airlines are explained here for you as follows.
Communicate over the phone
It’s the most basic way to get a customer service representative, all you have to do is find the customer service number and you’re good to go. The steps to follow to connect with them via call are as follows.
- Dial the customer service number +43 1 70148 1000 and once connected you will need to follow the IVR process.
- Press 1 to continue booking your ticket.
- Press 2 to make changes to the scheduled flight.
- Press 3 to cancel your ticket.
- Press 4 to proceed with any baggage related issue.
- Press 7 to connect with the airline’s customer service manager.
- Once the IVR process is complete, you may have to wait a while before an airline customer service representative will contact you to provide the necessary assistance.
Communicate via live chat
Travelers can opt for the live chat method to get a representative from the customer service team. All they need to do is go to the contact page of the airline through their official website and the rest of the steps are here for you as follows.
- Go to the airline’s official website and look for the “Contact Us” page once you get to the home page.
- Once you get to the contacts page, you will need to look for the chat icon at the bottom of the page.
- Follow the recorded chat and select the option closely related to your problem.
- You can also ask for help with your luggage via chat.
- After the recorded chat is finished, there will be a short pause, after which you will be contacted by an airline representative.
- You may also be asked to send feedback about your experience with the airline via chat.
Communicate via email
Passengers usually choose the e-mail method when they have time for their flight to depart, or when they have to complain to airlines about their flight experience. Passengers must write an email detailing their query to facilitate the process for the airline and can also attach the necessary documents to support their issue. Once the email is properly written, please send it to the airline’s official email address for help and assistance.