Have you booked an American Airlines flight? Want to book a seat and don’t know about the seat reservation process? Want to learn about reserving seats on American Airlines? Then you have come to the right website. American Airlines is one of those airlines that travelers prefer for their travels. The airline provides the best services and facilities and provides immediate solutions for all passenger queries. The airline’s customer support team is available 24 hours a day to help passengers in need, providing them with support and guidance at all times. American Airlines seats can be selected online, at the airport check-in desk, or using kiosks.
What is the process for reserving seats on American Airlines?
After booking a ticket, the next step is to select a seat. Try to select your seat as soon as the check-in window opens; otherwise, your preferred seat will be reserved by someone else and you will be left with the remaining seats. However, there are a few other ways if you didn’t reserve a seat while booking your flight. Seat selection is optional and if you do not choose your seat in advance, the airline staff will randomly assign it to you. Among the seat reservation methods available, the online seat selection mode is quite easy and takes less time. If you face any problem with the online method, you can contact the American Airlines phone number 800-433-7300. The online reservation procedure is as follows:
- Go to the airline’s official website.
- Use the My Trip section.
- Enter the booking reference number and the passenger’s surname.
- Next, click on Find Reservation.
- Within a second, you will see the details of your flight with the airline.
- Scroll down the page and click Select your seat.
- Now the seat map will appear on the screen.
- Select your preferred language.
- Pay any required seat selection fee.
- Finally, you will receive a confirmation email about your seat selection and boarding pass.
How to reserve a seat at the check-in counter at the airport?
Sometimes you book a flight in a hurry and don’t have time to reserve a seat online; in that case, you can book it at the airport check-in desk. However, it is true that by the time you arrive at the airport for your flight, almost all seats must be booked and you will have few seats left. If you reserve a seat at the airport at the airport check-in desk, you must pay a service fee in addition to the seat selection fee. To choose a seat at the airport check-in desk, you must follow these steps:
- Go to the airport check-in counter.
- Ask American Airlines Customer Service to complete the check-in process and select your seat.
- It will show you the seat map.
- Choose your preferred seat from the available options.
- Pay the service fee and seat selection fee.
- Get your boarding pass.
How to select a seat using the American Airlines kiosk at the airport?
The seat selection process can be completed using the American Airlines kiosk at the airport. Enter your PNR number and surname at the kiosk and you will see your flight details. Complete the check-in process and select your seat using the seat map. Finally, print your boarding pass.