How to change an Ethiopian Airlines flight?
Ethiopian Airlines is almost a decade old airline that has its fleet across various national and international destinations. It has built its trust by offering top-notch services. One of the additional and best services that many Ethiopian Airlines customers should be familiar with is the airline policy change. Passengers who have a sudden change of plan always have the advantage of being able to change their flight on Ethiopian Airlines. However, certain standards and procedures will need to be followed to achieve these goals. If you are one such traveler who wants to know about the same, then there can be no better guide than this tutorial. Customers can follow the instructions and guidelines at any time and get a one-stop solution to the change policy at any given time. In case of any doubts and queries, customers are always happy to contact us and we will be happy to help and solve the query in one go without any hassle or thinking.
Ethiopian Airlines Flight Change Policy & Rules
- Sometimes customers could realize within 24 hours of booking that they had to book tickets for one date and booked a flight for another date. So, in case you are one such passenger who does it within 24 hours of booking, you can do the same for free or without having to pay anything extra.
- Generally, if passengers do the same after 24 hours, the cost to change and reschedule the flight will increase to $10. However, it will depend on the type of ticket the passengers have booked and also the time frame in which the passengers have booked the tickets.
- There would be many passengers who may have their reservations for North America. In case you are one such passenger who falls into a similar category, the cost of changing your flight can be as high as $200. However, it will depend on the type of ticket the passengers have booked and also the time frame in which the passengers have booked the tickets.
- In addition, if there is any other route on which the passengers have booked the ticket, the passengers would have to pay something around USD 100. However, it will depend on the type of ticket the passengers have booked and also the time frame in which the passengers have booked the tickets.
- Passengers can change their ticket with this airline in two ways. One is online and the other is offline. However, the final way in which passengers change their tickets will depend on the mode by which passengers booked their ticket.
- The change only applies to the same destination and the same airlines.
How to change an Ethiopian Airlines flight online?
In case the passengers have booked their flight with this airline through the official website, nothing can be better than this part of the tutorial. All customers need to do is go through the tutorial below and follow the sequential procedure as given below in the tutorial and then change your flight on the airline quickly and efficiently. In case of any doubts and questions, customers are always happy to contact us and we will be happy to help and solve the query in one go without any hassle or thinking.
Steps to change Ethiopian Airlines flight online:
- Step 1: All you need to do is login to the Ethiopian Airlines portal using your account credentials or username and password.
- Step 2: Once the same is done in an efficient manner, passengers will have to go to the Manage My Bookings section.
- Step 3: Now a list of options would be available for the passengers under the Manage My Bookings section in which the passengers can simply click on the Reservations section.
- Step 4: Now in the Booking section passengers will find a list of tickets where they can click on the ticket they want to change or move.
- Step 5: Once opened, passengers can click on Reschedule and select a new date and time when they want to change their ticket.
- Step 6: Passengers can pay any difference in charges if needed and complete the rescheduling process with the airline.
How to change an Ethiopian Airlines ticket over the phone?
In case you have booked your ticket by phone or through any agent, you will need to contact them for the change policy to be effective. Follow the procedure below to perform the task efficiently.
Steps to change Ethiopian Airlines flight via call:
- Step 1: Open the Ethiopian Airlines official website and then go directly to the Contact Us page.
- Step 2: On the Contact Us page, find the toll-free number and dial it.
- Step 3: After connecting, provide your PNR number and the date you want to change your flight date.
- Step 4: In case of any additional charges, agents will be offered the same and passengers will take it up front as per the agreement.
- Step 5: Once the ticket is booked, you will receive the rescheduled ticket to the registered email address.