Flydubai Airlines Flight Cancellation Policy
Everything you want to know about Flydubai’s cancellation policy. One can never think of disrupting the plan at a given moment. But if this happens by chance, as a result of which you cancel the ticket, then two important aspects that you should be well aware of. One is the cancellation of the condition and the other is the airline ticket cancellation procedure. If you have never done such things and would like to do the same, then this tutorial can help you. So what are you waiting for? Go through the instructions and guidelines and then we can be confident enough that you will certainly get all the necessary instructions and guidelines that you are looking for. Feel free to go to the contact us section and contact us anytime if something is not followed or you feel something needs to be clarified by asking questions.
Updated Flydubai Cancellation Policy & Rules
There are a few important points that you should be well aware of in case you want to know detailed information about Flydubai’s cancellation policy. This part of the tutorial is an exclusive guide for the same.
- In case you are one such passenger who has booked a flight 7 days before departure and you cancel within 24 hours of departure and 7 days before departure, you can expect a 100% refund. Of course, in such cases, your transaction fees will be deducted and your full amount will be refunded to the original payment method or through which the transaction was made.
- In case you are one such passenger who cancels the ticket before the departure of the flight, you will be liable to pay a penalty in the form of fees paid. Standard charges would range from $100 to $500 and the exact amount that would be deducted depends on the class in which you have booked your ticket. The full amount will be refunded to the original payment method or through which the transaction was made.
- In case you are one such passenger who cancels the ticket within 24 hours of departure, you will be liable to pay a penalty in the form of fees paid. The standard charges would be $500 and the exact amount that would be deducted depends on the class in which you booked the ticket. The full amount will be refunded to the original payment method or through which the transaction was made.
- Finally, passengers who wish to cancel their ticket can do so in two ways, an online and an offline process. Depending on how they made their booking, passengers are required to cancel their tickets at any given time and subject to the conditions set out above.
How to Cancel Flydubai Flight
As mentioned earlier, there are various ways in which customers can cancel their Flydubai tickets. Let us first try to understand the online ticket cancellation method and then go through the offline process. Select the mode that suits you best and then proceed to cancel.
Canceling Flydubai tickets online:
This mode is applicable for passengers who have booked their ticket through the official website. All they can do is scroll down the tutorial and follow the sequential procedure as given below to make the booking quickly and efficiently.
- Step 1: On the portal where the booking was made, log in using your account credentials.
- Step 2: Once the same is done, passengers will have to go to the Manage My Bookings section.
- Step 3: In the Manage My Bookings section, quickly navigate to the Bookings section where the list of tickets would be displayed on the screen.
- Step 4: Open the ticket you want to cancel and then select the passengers you want to cancel.
- Step 5: After selection click on confirm button and the amount to be refunded will be displayed on the screen.
Passengers will then be refunded to the original payment method or through which the transaction was made.
Direct call mode for ticket cancellation with Flydubai
Another way for passengers to cancel their Flydubai tickets quickly and efficiently is to call qualified agents directly. This method is applicable for passengers who have booked a ticket directly by calling.
Steps to get help directly through the call:
- Step 1: On the official website, find the Contact Us tab and then click on it directly to see the available modes to connect with agents.
- Step 2: From the list of available options, passengers will be able to find a toll-free phone number.
- Step 3: Once found, passengers can simply dial the same and once connected with the agent, they can simply mention their PNR number.
- Step 4: Based on the PNR entry, the agents will then tell the amount that would be refunded if they want to cancel.
- Step 5: If the passenger agrees, the amount will be refunded to the original payment method or through which the passenger made the transaction, depending on the number of days required by the banks to complete the transaction.