LOT Polish Airlines flight cancellation policy
If you need to cancel a Lott Polish Airlines flight, you can do it because the airline has provided you with several ways to cancel a LOT Polish Airlines flight. You can cancel your trip for any reason, whether you are sick, don’t want to travel, have an emergency or anything unavoidable – you will have the option to cancel your ticket. If you need to avoid the cancellation fee, the airline offers all passengers time to avoid paying the LOT Polish Airlines cancellation fee.
Updated LOT Polish cancellation policy
- If you need to cancel a LOT Polish Airlines ticket, you can do so easily. According to the LOT Polish Airlines ticket cancellation rules, the passenger can cancel the reservation within the first 24 hours after purchasing the ticket and will not have to pay any fees. If you made just one mistake when booking and now want to make the correct booking, you must cancel and rebook the LOT Polish Airlines ticket with the appropriate cancellation fee. However, if the ticket is canceled within one day (24 hours), you will not have to pay any cancellation fees for it. If you exceed this deadline, you will have to pay the appropriate cancellation fee to the airline.
- You must note that the cancellation fee depends on various factors such as the type of fare purchased by the passenger, the number of tickets for the cancellation, the origin of the flight, the destination of the flight, the time of your cancellation, the time of cancellation, etc. Duration and departure, the subject of your cancellation and the number of tickets , which you decided to cancel, etc. You will have to pay a cancellation fee taking into account all these facts.
How much does LOT Polish Airlines charge for cancellation?
You can find out how much LOT Polish cancellation fees cost by reading the points below:
- If you have to cancel your flight, you will have to pay a cancellation fee between 200-500 USD from LOT Polish Airlines.
- If you have any further questions about canceling your flight with an airline and need advice from an experienced person, you can contact LOT Polish Airlines customer service.
Lot Polish Airlines Refund policy
- According to the cancellation policy of LOT Polish Airlines, the refund applies to the unused portion of the ticket. Add to that additional refund policies –
- In case of flight cancellation, you will need to fill out a form to request a refund. After processing your request, the airline will process your refund within 14 days from the date of request.
- With the exception of 24-hour cancellations, refunds will only be given as a future travel credit.
- If you cancel your ticket within 24 hours, you can request a full cash refund.
How to cancel a flight on LOT Polish?
The flight cancellation procedure is given below:
- First you need to go to the official site of the Polish batch.
- You need to go to the home page and then find the Manage Booking section and then click on it.
- Enter the required details, such as booking context and last name, then click Next.
- You will see your flight details on the next page.
- For the flight you wish to cancel, you must go to the Cancel button.
- Then finally click on it and give
- Confirmation. You will now receive a confirmation email to the email number associated with the cancellation
To request a refund by completing the refund form, follow these steps. However, the passenger should be aware whether they are entitled to a refund or not. Under The lot Airlines’ 24-hour cancellation policy, every passenger is entitled to a full refund. If you have booked a non-refundable flight, only the amount in your travel credit will be refunded.
Use the value of your ticket as a voucher
If the passenger wishes to cancel his reservation, he can receive a refund in the voucher. Travel vouchers can be redeemed for other bookings made with several Polish airlines. If you cancel a flight voucher, it is valid for one year from the date of issue.
You can also reschedule the trip for another date
The passenger can reschedule the flight to another date within one year. And all this you can make changes for free according to the policy of LOT Polish Airlines. All you need to do is to visit the official website of the passengers, you can change your booking within a year or you can also contact the airline’s customer care team and ask them to rebook the flight.
Change your itinerary
Rerouting is another option that passengers can use instead of canceled tickets. If you do not have the option to change the route, you can do this process through the official website. If you want to change your travel route, find the ticket form and fill it out. And you can also contact the airlines customer service team to go through this process to help you.
If you can’t cancel many Polish flights online
If you cannot cancel the flight in the above way, you can reach the official phone number of LOT Polish Airlines. Customers can speak directly with an executive at 1 (212) 789-0970. Carefully follow the IVR options as per your concern and the reason for canceling your ticket.