How to cancel an Air Greenland ticket
Canceling a flight is always a bit more complicated. If you also have a reservation with Air Greenland and need to cancel it due to an emergency, you are in the right place. Air Greenland A/S, owned by the Government of Greenland, serves 16 destinations as the flag carrier of Greenland. This airline offers many options to cancel a flight reservation. Passengers can use both offline and online processes to cancel a flight reservation. This write-up will help you find out how to cancel an Air Greenland ticket. You can get detailed information according to the points below.
Air Greenland ticket cancellation process
Passengers can request a cancellation by calling the airline’s customer service number. Instead, they can also request a cancellation through the airport counter. Regardless of the process you use to cancel, passengers must provide their booking details. Online cancellation is therefore the most used way of canceling a flight reservation. Follow the instructions below to cancel your reservation.
- Official website of Open Air Greenland.
- Then sign in to your account using your credentials.
- It will then go to “My Trips”
- Get all your bookings here
- Now select the reservation you want to cancel.
- And click on “Cancel Booking”
- And confirm the same again to confirm the cancellation.
- After cancellation, the passenger will receive a cancellation confirmation to their registered e-mail or phone number.
Air Greenland’s cancellation policy
- According to Air Greenland’s cancellation policy, the airlines provide a full refund to passengers who cancel their reservation within 24 hours of the reservation period.
- 24-hour cancellation applies to tickets that are canceled 7 days before the scheduled departure of the flight or earlier.
- Airlines also provide a full refund if the flight is canceled by the airline due to an uncertain emergency.
- In addition, airlines provide free cancellation if the flight is delayed by more than 2 hours and the new flight does not suit you. For more details on Air Greenland’s cancellation policy, contact the airline’s support number.
Air Greenland Cancellation Fee
Cancellation fees of any airline always depend on the type of fare or time of cancellation. Generally, every airline charges a cancellation fee, but there is some exception where airlines provide a full refund. Passengers can receive a full refund if the reservation is canceled within 24 hours of the reservation time. Passengers will also receive a full refund for tickets that are canceled 60 days before the scheduled departure. Meanwhile, airlines charge $69 for cancellations between 31 to 59 days and $99 for 7 to 30 days and $119 for 6 to 1 hour before the flight’s scheduled departure. This all applies to Air Greenland’s cancellation fee.