How to cancel a Kenya Airways ticket
If any passenger has decided to cancel their Kenya Airways ticket, please read below the easiest process to cancel your Kenya Airways ticket along with the cancellation policy and fees.
Steps to cancel Kenya Airways ticket online:
- Visit the Kenya Airways website or download the mobile app.
- Then log in to your Kenya Airways account and click on My Bookings.
- Enter the confirmation or e-ticket number and the passenger’s last name.
- Now click on search button and click on your ticket.
- Next, you need to find the Cancel button and tap on it.
Steps to cancel Kenya Airways ticket offline:
- You must call the Kenya Airways helpline number 1 (866) 536-9224.
- During the call, you will get to know the travel agent directly.
- Now you need to share your booking information and get quick assistance from a highly experienced and professional Kenya Airways travel agent
Kenya Airways Cancellation Policy:
Kenya Airways has designed its cancellation policy for each point of contact. Let’s have a look at some brief information about Kenya Airways cancellation policy.
- Passengers cannot cancel their booking at the last minute, except that they can cancel their ticket up to 2 hours before departure.
- According to the Kenya Airways cancellation policy, if a passenger wants to avoid a cancellation fee or other penalties, they must cancel the reservation within 24 hours of purchasing the ticket.
- If a Kenya Airways flight is delayed by more than 3 hours from departure, the passenger can enjoy complimentary lounge access.
- In the event that Kenya Airways cancels its flights due to natural disasters or any technical problem, then passengers will receive a full refund without any cancellation fee.
Does Kenya Airways have a 24 hour cancellation policy?
kenya-airways.com/us/en/ for flights from the US; Customers have up to 24 hours after booking to cancel for any reason and receive a full refund. Refunds will be processed within ten days of submitting a request via the online refund form.
Kenya Airways cancellation fee:
- Cancellation charges are not higher and it focuses on a lot of features from the passenger ticket and maximum time, kenya airways focuses on destination point, class, duration, fare type or class etc.
- According to the rule, passengers have to pay approximately $100 to $300 as Kenya Airways cancellation fee if they cancel the ticket after 24 hours of booking the ticket.